Do I need Fire Safety Signs in my premises?

fire-exitFire Safety Legislation (the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005) requires that a Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) is completed by any employer. The ‘Responsible Person’ (you?) who effects this for your workplace will specify what signs you require and where they should be located. Effecting such FRA’s is a service we offer our customers incidentally.

Literally hundreds of signs are available covering a wide range of areas. Directional signs clearly pointing you towards Fire Exits in emergencies. Instructional signs e.g. Fire door, keep shut, Fire Action notices, no smoking etc. Hazchem signs to create awareness of hazardous materials or flammable liquids etc. Identification signs explain e.g. uses for individual extinguishers.

Ace Fire have experts to help you through the Fire Safety maze. We offer a free survey (by prior appointment for your convenience) to help you assess your needs. They may include Fire Alarms, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Risk Assessments or more per our Other Services. For your free survey simply ring us on 01603 787333 or email